- Gradle: An open-source automation software that can be used as a DevOps tool. Granadle helps users develop, test, deliver, and package applications onto any platform. The tool has a series of open source plugins and rich APIs.
- Maven: A popular, open-source tool for both development and testing. It is a DevOps tool that can, amongst other features, conduct unit test reports that include coverage.
Other tools include: Bitbucket, Docker, Git, and Perforce
- MUnit: A Mule application testing framework that allows you to easily build automated tests for integrations and APIs. It provides a full suite of integration and unit test capabilities.
- SoapUI: An open source API testing tool for SOAP and REST APIs. Features include REST API functional testing, WSDL coverage, and functional testing for SOAP Web Services.
- JUnit: An open-source DevOps tool that is used widely. It is an automation server that is a part of Jenkins. This tool makes testing easier and more automated.
Other tools include: Arma, Parasoft, Perfecto, and Zuul
- Artifactory: A binary repository management tool that can be used alongside Maven, Gradle, and other tools.
- Puppet: An open-source DevOps tool that provides users with foundations for DevOps practices, including automated testing, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
- Ansible: A simple IT automation DevOps tool that allows users to automate solutions by making it easier to deploy systems and applications. The platform is comparable to Chef and Puppet.
Other tools include: Chef, HP Codar, IBM UrbanCode Deploy, and Jenkins